Ann Ramakumaran, Ampcus Inc. | People • Process • Infrastructure
About the Episode:
Technology solutions and human capital management are the most crucial aspects of success in today’s business world. Organizations across the globe are constantly designing, developing, and delivering innovative and leading-edge technology solutions to increase their competitiveness. At the same time, they’re also looking to hire more cost-effective human capital management solutions to help them manage their workforce more effectively.
Join this conversation as Ann Ramakumaran of Ampcus shares #HERSTORY with President & CEO, Sharon R. Pinder. Ann Ramakumaran is the Founder & CEO of Ampcus Inc. Ann has more than 20 years of design, development, and delivery of innovative and leading-edge Technology Solutions and Human Capital Management across the globe. Under her leadership, she has cultivated Ampcus and the Ampcus Group of companies into a fast-growing Consulting and Professional Services organization.
Here’s What You’ll Get In This Episode
[00:13] Episode intro and a quick bio of today’s guest
[07:11] When did Ann know that she was destined for entrepreneurship?
[12:06] How she identified gaps in a niche and created a business around that
[13:25] How she went from working alone to a company with 2000 employees
[15:22] Crossing her significant threshold in the business
[19:10] With the company’s fast growth, how did she balance all the systems of a business
[22:50] Navigating through the 2008 recession and getting stronger and better
[27:42] How to create magical experiences for your employees
[31:43] Her decision to expand the geographical footprints of the company
[34:18] How Anna balances her family life with running the business
[38:52] Factors to consider if you want to grow your enterprise to a certain size
[43:50] Anna’s philosophy of giving back
[48:21] Her advice to female bosses looking forward to growing their businesses
[50:02] Ending the show and call to action
- Whenever you meet a successful person, do not ask for financial help. Try to dig into their intellectual DNA and see what you can pick.
- Identify gaps in niches and fill them. Riches are in the niches.
- Money is earned when we re-invest back in the company.
- Success in life and business requires a strong support structure.
- The mantra to success is transparency.
- Business is about relationships and turning those relationships into revenue.
- Empowered women will always empower other women.
- Keep marching forward and believe in yourself.
Connect with Ann Ramakumaran
Tune In on Your Favorite Streaming Platform
Catch Up on More of Our Episodes